Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Breakfast of Kings

Today has been a lazy day. For breakfast I had a chicken ball left over from last night's Chinese, two slices of cold pizza (left over from Clare's takeaway last night), and three bars of chocolate from a selection box that I decided to buy for myself. This was all washed down with a glass of full-fat Coke. Hmm, delicious and nutririous!
Also, I watched The Last Train on the Sci-Fi Channel. It was a mini-series about a group of people in post-apocalyptic Britain who suvive the catastrophe because their train was in a tunnel when a meteor hits the Earth. It might sound a bit crap, but it was pretty good, particularly as many of the protagonists were less than perfect.
Later, Clare will make us a curry. It really doesn't get any better than this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kealo said...

Said curry was 'fucking delish' to use the parlance of our times. I ate it while watching that box office flop Waterworld. It was a bit naff and my interest waned at times, but it wasn't as bad as many made out.

I also sat down to watch another turkey Judge Dredd. However, this really was bad. Clare went to bed and I proceeded to fall asleep on the couch, it was so unbelievably shit. I'm embarressed to say that I might have paid money to see this drivel at the cinema 11 years ago.

10 December, 2006 13:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home