Saturday, January 27, 2007

Driving Lesson

Today I went for my very first driving lesson. I was a bit nervous beforehand, but the instructor Stefan was very patient and put me at ease. I didn't expect to drive as much as I did on my first lesson, but I got take the car for a spin round Willow Park in Glasnevin. I found the pedals a bit difficult to get used to. However, by the end of the lesson I was a bit more comfortable with them. I finished the lesson by driving home along a busy Glasnevin Avenue, which was a bit nerve-wracking. Stefan said that I was "above average" for a someone who had just done their first lesson. My second lesson is next Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kealo said...

I had my second lesson yesterday. Most of the lesson was spent driving through Finglas and Ballymun. There were a lot of cars around, which made me very nervous, but I need to get used to that. While I still made a few mistakes, I felt more confident driving.

04 February, 2007 22:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home