Sunday, July 02, 2006

A walk in the park

Today Clare and I went for a walk in Albert College Park near where we live. I'm ashamed to say, but we have lived in Glasnevin for over seven months and it was the first time we had gone in. I've walked past it hundreds of times on my way back from the gym or DCU. It's not the biggest park I ever been in, but it was great to get away from all the noise and traffic. It always amazes me to think that one can imagine being in the countryside when one is still in the city. We even came across some tennis courts which appear to be open to the public and free of charge. Neither of us particularly like the game, but there is something appealing about playing it for nothing out in the open. It was great just going for a leisurely stroll and watching all the other people enjoying it too.

1 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

Albert Park rocks. It is full of little birds. They love flying.

12 July, 2006 22:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home