Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Defrauded!

Some c*nt got my credit card details and attempted to make payments on it today. I wouldn't have known unless the kind man from Visa rang me up today and asked me whether I had actually paid for anything today, which I hadn't. There were four payments to a company based in Germany for approximately €300 each. Thankfully, it looks like I won't have to pay for these.

I don’t know whether my card was skimmed or whether someone got the detail over the net. Perhaps my spyware isn’t that good. Can anyone recommend a free or cheap one? Anyway, I’m going to read my credit card bills much more thoroughly in future.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian Moore said...

I somewhat naively tend to assume that having a Macintosh protects me against all known viruses and spyware.

05 July, 2007 22:43  
Blogger Paul said...

I am protected against credit card fraud via the foolproof method of not having a credit card.

08 July, 2007 22:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home