Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy and Depressed In Equal Measure


Today is a good day and a bad day. It's my birthday today. I'm 30. I wasn't looking forward to it, but I have to admit that now the day has finally come, I don't feel any different. I was so used to be a twentysomething, now I have to get used to being a thirtysomething. Perhaps my life will become like the characters' in the 1980s drama series thirtysomething.

On a more postive note, I've managed to secure a ticket for today's All-Ireland football semi-final between Dublin and Mayo. UP THE DUBS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Until you're 32 you can refer to yourself as in your "very late 20s"...

28 August, 2006 02:15  
Blogger Kealo said...

I'm practically suicidal now. Although I managed to get onto Hill 16 by jumping over a fence - much to the disinteret of the stewards and Guards around me - Dublin conspired against me by going 7 points up in the second half, only to lose by a point.

William, I think I'll do just that!

28 August, 2006 19:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home