Thursday, August 31, 2006

Nuestra Luna de Miel


I'm off on my honeymoon in Thailand tomorrow. Oh, didn't I mention I got married? Well, I did a month ago in Gretna, Scotland. It was a wonderful day. I was a bit nervous - a couple of pints helped steel the nerves - but it went well. Neither of us forgot what to say, we didn't stumble, the speeches went down well, and no one fell out. The day went very quickly, in fact. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did.

Anyway, back to the honeymoon. We fly to Bangkok via Amsterdam. We're not there long enough to go into the city centre. It's probably just as well. I'd end up going into the wrong type of establishment and forget about the flight and the honeymoon. The flight takes about 12 hours, which I'm not looking forward to. We're staying for 4 nights in Bangkok before going to the serene Koh Samui for 7 nights. I'm looking forward to being on another continent. I've never been to Asia before. I'll also get my passport stamped, which doesn't happen very often due to the ever expanding EU. I can't wait for the food, the ping-pong shows and the...

I still haven't packed yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kealo said...

I didn't start packing until about half an hour before we had to leave for the airport. I was still pissing around just before we had to leave.

13 September, 2006 08:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home